Welcome to Powerhouse Gym Downtown Santa Rosa and Studio Fit 515
Offering the best value and service of any health club, gym or studio in Santa Rosa!
Owner/operator Catt Tripoli, is a lifelong fitness professional and former bodybuilding champion who has started up or been a part of the North Bay's best loved gyms for more than two decades. Catt's commitment to promoting fitness at every level, from beginner through enthusiast, and her warm, personal touch (she still knows every member by name!) filters down through our dedicated staff and trainers who are ready, willing and able to put together a personalized program for you.
Message from Catt:
"My passion for fitness far exceeds my own personal health and well-being. Powerhouse Gym enables me to touch the lives of many other people by providing a venue not only for exercise but also for education, friendship, and moral support.
After so many years in the business, I know how hard it is to start and stick to a program of proper nutrition and regular exercise. I also believe that in order for most people to keep their routine, the need a place to gather with others on the same path.
While other gyms talk about "specials" and discounts and then forget your name a day later, we make you part of our family. At Powerhouse Gym, we provide something that other gyms don't: CARING, UNDERSTANDING, EMPATHY, and EXPERTISE, plus the best fitness equipment in an exciting downtown Santa Rosa location!
Please, browse through our website, and then come in for a complementary tour. I look forward to joining you on your journey to fitness!"
We would love for you to visit us and take a tour, but since you are already here, take a glance at what we have to offer:
- The finest strength training equipment: Body Masters, Flex, Hammer Strength, Icarian, Nautalis, Cybex
- The latest technology in cardiovascular conditioning equipment: Precor adaptive motion trainers, elliptical and cross trainers, Cybex arc trainers, Stairmaster step mills and free climbers, Cybex and LifeFitness recumbent bicycles and more!
- Small Group personal training
- 35+ weekly group fitness classes
- Schwinn Evolution indoor cycling bikes
- Deep tissue repairing infra-red saunas
- Oliver's Market fresh foods
- Level 4 tanning
- Childcare, towel, and locker services available
- Diet-to-Go meal delivery service
Studio Fit 515
Our third floor is completely dedicated to a studio atmosphere, where trainers and instructors guide your journey into fitness with a wide range of expertise and exciting formats perfect for a beginner that is new to working out, or for the athlete looking to build endurance and agility.
- A dynamic Personal Training program that can not only train you one on one, but direct group style trainings to build a team atmosphere
- Usage of new and innovative equipment like kettle bells, TRX bands, tires, sandbags and more!
- Group Fitness classes like Yoga, BODYPUMP, Cycle, and Silver Sneakers!
- Exciting bootcamps to switch up your routine or as a fast and easy introduction to the studio